J.D. Power has named PSE&G number one in customer satisfaction for both Residential Electric and Natural Gas Service in the East among Large Utilities*.
The J.D. Power 2022 Electric and Gas Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Studies examine customer satisfaction across several categories, such as price, power quality, safety and reliability, corporate citizenship, communications, customer care, and billing and payment. This research has been instrumental in helping PSE&G identify what our customers want and how we can best put their needs at the center of all we do.
The recognition by J.D. Power demonstrates PSE&G’s commitment to continuously improve the customer experience by:
- Working hard to keep customer bills as low as possible.
- Providing tips, tools and programs to help customers reduce their energy use and manage their monthly bills.
- Ensuring that customers who are in need of assistance have the information necessary to apply for financial assistance programs, which can help them pay their electric and gas bills.
- Enhancing the variety of ways that customers can interact with us, including through our mobile app, text alerts and online self-service options.
- Proactively communicating to customers with information that is important to them.
“PSE&G is honored to be recognized by our customers for our commitment to meeting and exceeding their expectations,” said Kim Hanemann, president and chief operating officer for PSE&G. “This special distinction from both our electric and natural gas residential customers demonstrates that our customers value our efforts. We are extremely proud of all of our employees.”
*PSE&G Company received the highest score in the East Large segment of the J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Electric Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study of customers’ satisfaction with electric utility residential services and the J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Gas Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study of customers’ satisfaction nationally among gas residential customers. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more details.
I’m 82 years old and used Pse&g all my life. They are the best compa
PSEG is NOT 82 years old that is false. We had LILCO Keyspan and PSE&G has NO TARIFF with New York State and Charging Customer to Maintain the Electric Wire in the Street, So Does National Grid they have NO Tariff with New York State and working under other’s Tariff and Charging Customers to Maintain the Gas Pipes in Street and charging
customers for Delivery Charges. Facts look at your Bills
That is a lot of HOG WASH . PSEG has no competitors when they should be getting the Advertising for FREE yes FREE. AS AN INTITUTIO0NAL AD If the the Customer pays then that is why the rates are so high. Get that J.D. Powers
Does PSEG have a Tariff with New York State? Or working under someone else is Tariff