Need assistance, we’re here for you! Here are all the ways you can stay connected at home or on the go.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP
JUST ASK ALEXA!
Through the PSE&G skill in the Alexa app, you can ask questions, report an outage, review usage, schedule appointments, get energy savings tips and pay your bill.
Getting Started is Easy
Simply use your voice and say “Alexa, enable the PSE&G skill.” You can also enable our skill from Amazon.com or through the Alexa app. Whichever way you choose, your My Account login information will be needed.
1. Enable the skill: Open the Alexa app on your smart device. Tap Skills & Games and search for PSE&G. Select ENABLE.
2. Link your PSE&G Account: Enter your My Account login information.
3. Talk to Alexa: You are now all set to ask Alexa anything about your bill, payments, usage and more!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
SIGN UP FOR MY ACCOUNT
Sign up for My Account to pay your bill online, schedule service appointments, report power outages, live chat with us, email us and more.
All you have to do is visit pseg.com/myaccount to get started.
SIGN UP FOR MyAlerts
MyAlerts is a 24/7 notification service that allows you to:
– Choose the alerts you want to receive and how you’d like to receive them
– Pay your bill or check your account balance via text
– Receive reminders five days before your bill is due
– Report power outages via text
– Get alerts about the status of power outages
To register for MyAlerts from your cell phone, tablet, or computer:
Log into My Account from your device. Then, select “Change My Alert Settings” to add a new contact for text notification.
From any cellphone capable of text messaging, text REG to 4PSEG (47734). (Have your account number available.)
Learn more about how to register for MyAlerts.
CALL US at 1-800-436-PSEG (7734)
Report an outage via automated prompts OR a live representative.
Choose how you want to receive updates: Call back or text alerts (MyAlerts).
Downed Wires? You must call this number and speak to a live representative to report downed wires or other hazardous conditions.
*You can SIGN UP for MyAlerts over the phone: Report outage FIRST ⟶ choose to receive updates via text message when given the option by the automated representative ⟶ enter phone number ⟶ follow text prompts.
The outage map provides you with as much current information, including the estimated time of restoration, when available.
Bookmark Our Mobile-Friendly Website